Every issue of Au Science Magazine is published in print and online and is free to access.
Get your digital copy online today — and if you see a printed copy while out and about then don’t be afraid to give it a home too!
You can read Au Science Magazine online or download the PDF version for offline access on any compatible device — e-reader, tablet, smart-phone, laptop or desktop computer.
Select an issue below to read or download Au Science Magazine, or follow us on Issuu at Issuu.com/AuScienceMag.
Latest issue — available online now!
Looking for a printed copy?
Printed copies of the latest issue are usually available in the following locations:
- The Hub front desk
- AUSA Johnston Building
- Sir Duncan Rice Library information desk
- Meston Building North Entrance foyer
- Fraser Noble Building foyer
- William Guild Building
- Suttie Centre
- IMS Building
If you can’t find one, or don’t live locally, then get in touch to see if we can help you out.
So, our resident enigmatist has you baffled, huh? Don’t panic! You can find puzzle solutions for an issue on each issue page — just hit the big “puzzle solutions” button and beware of spoilers. Alternatively, feel free to have a leisurely browse through the solution archives here.
- Issue 18 (March 2017): Explore the Future
- Issue 17 (September 2016): Frontiers of Science
- Issue 16 (May 2016): The Discovery Issue
- Issue 15 (February 2016): Anatomy
- Issue 14 (September 2015): Explorathon 2015
- Issue 13 (May 2015): Au for Ages 4+
- Issue 12 (March 2015): Come Dine With Au
- Issue 11 (September 2014): European Science & Explorathon
- Issue 10 (May 2014): Ten!
- Issue 9 (March 2014): The Reign of Water
- Issue 8 (September 2013): Dauntless Discovery
- Issue 7 (June 2013): The Music Issue
- Issue 6 (March 2013): Hidden Science
- Issue 5 (September 2012): Energising Minds
- Issue 4 (June 2012): Game On
- Issue 3 (March 2012): Who Are Scientists?
- Issue 2 (September 2011): Our Puzzling Planet
- Issue 1 (May 2011): What’s Mars Hiding?