Every issue of Au Science Magazine is published in print and online and is free to access.
Get your digital copy online today — and if you see a printed copy while out and about then don’t be afraid to give it a home too!
You can read Au Science Magazine online or download the PDF version for offline access on any compatible device — e-reader, tablet, smart-phone, laptop or desktop computer.
Select an issue below to read or download Au Science Magazine, or follow us on Issuu at Issuu.com/AuScienceMag.
Latest issue — available online now!
Looking for a printed copy?
Printed copies of the latest issue are usually available in the following locations:
- The Hub front desk
- AUSA Johnston Building
- Sir Duncan Rice Library information desk
- Meston Building North Entrance foyer
- Fraser Noble Building foyer
- William Guild Building
- Suttie Centre
- IMS Building
If you can’t find one, or don’t live locally, then get in touch to see if we can help you out.
- Issue 20 (April 2018)
- Issue 19 (September 2017): Space
- Issue 18 (March 2017): Explore the Future
- Issue 17 (September 2016): Frontiers of Science
- Issue 16 (May 2016): The Discovery Issue
- Issue 15 (February 2016): Anatomy
- Issue 14 (September 2015): Explorathon 2015
- Issue 13 (May 2015): Au for Ages 4+
- Issue 12 (March 2015): Come Dine With Au
- Issue 11 (September 2014): European Science & Explorathon
- Issue 10 (May 2014): Ten!
- Issue 9 (March 2014): The Reign of Water
- Issue 8 (September 2013): Dauntless Discovery
- Issue 7 (June 2013): The Music Issue
- Issue 6 (March 2013): Hidden Science
- Issue 5 (September 2012): Energising Minds
- Issue 4 (June 2012): Game On
- Issue 3 (March 2012): Who Are Scientists?
- Issue 2 (September 2011): Our Puzzling Planet
- Issue 1 (May 2011): What’s Mars Hiding?